Real Time Web Analytics

Monday 18 May 2015

Have you ever thought this way?



Have you ever been asked by yourself, why things happen and if so why does it happen in a particular manner. Sometimes the happenings follows certain pattern and sometimes they don't.

So, have you happen to be in a situation discussing with yourself about how the happening might have happened that way. 
If you are one of those who have thought like that then i guess we are sharing the same path but with different minds.

Yes, here I shoot out some questions at you to give you a chance to think the way I thought.

1 Who invented the language?

And why have they kept letters such that they differ in numbers according to the language.

If everyone can accept a as a and b as b and so on as so on. Why can't you create a language on your own and define your own meanings for them and use it for communication.


2. Why people worship god?

May be because of the man who started spreading a rumour saying there is a person called god who looks after you on your sins and good things that you have done in your life. The same rumour might have been believed by everyone. Because the chances of accepting what a king says were high those days. Since there was one king who rules the entire nation and if he comes with a point everyone has to stand by his way and believe and obey on his orders. Who knows? 

And for some people who argues there exist no god, let me ask u one thing. If you want me to prove the existence of god for u to believe in him like everybody does. Then I would scratch my head for a sec and ask you to not use either electricity or internet or attend calls unless u show me them to my naked eyes.

Because, everything has its own choice. Its up to u to take which one for u. I would like to share with u a quote I often admire. " God is nowhere". Taking it optimistic or pessimistic is up to u. And wait, for a believer of god taking it as god is no where might be optimistic and for the one who doesn't taking it as god is no where might be optimistic. Anyways I have conveyed my message in a optimistic way. I guess so?


3. According to the research done on evolution, they say that the man came from monkey. So, is that all the end of the evolution or? Or we still in the process of evolving into something else.

I bet when we were monkey we ate everything raw and still stayed good and evolved till then. If that was the way of evolving into better ones then why can't we follow even now.

And as a matter if fact they say anything that we do for 21 days consistently we will make it as our habit. So, if that's true why not we start eating things raw and save tonnes and tonnes of gas and water that we use to cook food.

4.












5.










6.











7









8.










9.










Why still scrolling my post? Wanna hear lots of these half sleepy mind thinking thoughts of mine. I'm sorry I can't write anymore, because I just woke up and feeling fresh. So, I'm extremely sorry for stopping till 3rd point itself. If im about to reach the same state of mind once again then I would definitely write the remaining 7 or may be even less. So, until then stayed bizarred by thinking who the hell is this guy who writes rubbish and shares it in public.

Disclaimer: This post of mine is not suggested for people who thinks a lot of rubbish like me because we could end up arguing day and night about this.

And sorry for displaying the disclaimer at the last. I just kept it that way to check your patience. Whether you have read my post completely or just quit by reading the very first one itself.

And if u think you have read it completely then just leave a comment solving the question.

Q: For which numbered list did I miss to keep full stop. eg: (1) for 1st point. Should have been like this (1.)

                            Thank you!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment