Real Time Web Analytics

Friday 8 May 2015

Top 10 apps for smart phones.

Howdy, my dear readers. A pleasant welcome to all.

Let me start with a quote that I recently learned from nowhere, "A good experience is worth sharing and a worst experience is worth forgetting".

I wonder how come, I get all those thoughts in my mind. But, I guess its worth sharing and so did I. And I hope, so do you.

Well as the title suggests I'm gonna share my experience with the apps that I use in my smartphone for my convenience.

I would love to list them in LCFR model i.e., Last Come First Read model.

Disclaimer:  None of the apps were demotivated or discouraged from usage for common people.

10. SUPER BEAM:
               - As I said b4 there is no racial discrimination among the apps by placing them in descending numerical order. It is purely an app for sharing bulk files of any format of any sizes within seconds/minutes. I would prefer it for its extreme efficiency of transferring files within short intervals.

9. DU BATTERY SAVER:
               - The best app for preventing the power hub from loosing unwanted energy.

8. CLEAN MASTER:
               - The one that works in the background that is designed to kill the apps running in background and makes the phone memory free and prevents from becoming a dump yard.

7. FILE MANAGER HD:
               - Well this app is not needed for every smart phone because it comes by default for many. But for me, I had the privilege of installing this app instead of using those default ones that are boring.

6. AVAST:
               - Misfortunes never comes in single, so we need a warrior to fight wars every now and then from our replicating little enemies, the VIRUS.

5. BLOGGER:
              - There must always be a story teller(blogger) who lives till his last breathe only for the purpose of spreading the tales(blogs) on what happened in the battle(thoughts in mind).

4. MX PLAYER:
              - I suppose there can be no such video players in this planet to show things with that vividness.

3.  FLASHLIGHT:
             - The light house in your hands. That suits it well, because I haven't seen such an app that provides vision when the dark night rises.

2. WHATSAPP:
              - I'm damn sure about this particular breed of smartphone app that quenches all the thirst of a person, especially the teens, by means of messaging, calling, sharing videos, photos and all those stuff. And providing all its services for FREE is like adding another feather to the captains hat. I guess it is named Right.

1. I'm very much sure that all these suggestions are of my experience. But, I'm ain't the only person using smartphone. So, I leave it to you to fill these ___________________(dashes) with your suggestions and likes from your experiences.

And don't forget that "experience is worth sharing, no matter if it is good or bad. It does teaches you with some lesson."
                       _______________
                         THANK YOU
                       ``````````````````````

No comments :

Post a Comment