Real Time Web Analytics

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Tick Tick Click Click - The Stumbling Tumblr

Stop staring at this embedded image and have a look at the writing first.


It is the habit of a human to make mistakes. To make it even more straight forward, it is the right of every human on this planet Earth to make mistakes. And so do I. I hope, by now you could have got some glimpse of what am I talking about. Yes, you right its about the mistake that I have made and to be certain it is the Blunder of the century I hope.

Let me ask you a question, Why do you think I am writing a blogpost with this particular title? Tick Tick Tick, I guess you could only understand if you have read My First Post(Tick Tick Click Click) with Eagle Eyes.

Else I bet, you cant even get a slight idea of why am i writing this post. Because, my idea of writing a blog fetched me with a blog name as Generic Blogging and post-title as TICK TICK CLICK CLICK and profile name as my own name as everybody does and blog's url as(http://StumblingTumblr.blogspot.in/).

But the blunder that happened to me was the name I decided for my blog's url became my Blog's Profile name(Stumbling Tumblr) and the name of my post title become the blog's url(http://ticktickclickclick.blogspot.in/) leaving the blog's name alone as prefered.

Feeling frustrated with the mess I have done I banged myself towards the Keyboard and thought of this proverb.

 “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” ― Albert Einstein

Then I made up my mind and started writing my first blog and completed it with a smile on my face and a sense of achievement on successful completion of my first blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment