Real Time Web Analytics

Monday 2 February 2015

Theory of everything



Disclaimer:

          Glancing at the topic at once, you might think that this post might be about the famous scientist Mr.Stephen.W.Hawkings and his theory. But I'm so sorry for disguising the post's name with his famous theory. And to make sure, this post has no connection with the actual theory, but is related to it in the other way round.

The actual start:

A different welcome to everyone.

Kick starting the post with a quote,
"Learning a theory from a paperwork may be boring and time consuming, but understanding it will only take minutes, with a perfect practical explanation."

Yes, I mean it. Is there someone who dares to say that they understood the theories that they came through in their school days with just a single glance?

No, I hope not. Because, if someone did had understood all those masterpieces at a glance, i bet they might have grabbed every possible award that is available, for their superhuman brains, before they would have completed their teenage.

Yes, every single theory that is theorised by mankind requires a lot of effort and time to understand. Unless, it is explained by an experienced one with apt example it is hard to be understood with just an eye scroll from left to right.

Yes, explaining things with proper example alone makes everyone understand what one thinks in their minds or what would something be all about. And I have an example to prove it too.

Just try out my previous post, The Butterfly Effect. It shows how hard I felt to understand the theory initially. At last, it explains how an example in the form of a picture with a short description made me understand the theory as simple as a sliding knife on a piece of butter.

I guess, you might think that I'm blowing my own trumpet, but the fact is that, only perfect examples or practical experience will help people understand complicated things easily.

And, I'm sure about it. If someone agrees not with me, arguments are always welcome. And thanks for rolling and scrolling your eyes till then and spending your precious time in reading a blog that matters. Thanks a lot, once again.

No comments :

Post a Comment