Real Time Web Analytics

Wednesday 8 April 2015

I Don't Have Friends, I Got Family.

An astonishing welcome to my personal blog readers. I hope it's the title of my post which made you to reach this piece of content.

Anyways thank you for tolerating me all these days, reading my posts with so much of patience.

Well, I don't want to beat around the bush, so let me come straight to the point. First of all I'm really proud of being a hardcore fan of Fast and Furious series. And every time I see a series coming next, I sit tight and wait for its release.

To be frank I have always seen the series in my own PC buying a DVD. I feel ashamed to agree with this. But, this time I really really was so disappointed learning that this would be the last ride of its series. So, I made up my mind and took an oath that I would watch this series strictly in theatre and not in those cheap bluish reflecting discs.

Believing that no one could be more crazy than me in watching F&F series, I had patted myself for this reason until I met a colleague of mine who was equally competing my crazy thoughts of the series. So, I gave my word to take him to the movie 6 months before the release date of FF7.

And finally, the day of joy APRIL 2nd it came and we both went and watched the legendary creation, the master piece of F&F series I say and enjoyed to the core.

Every single minute, even every second made us more excited to know what's gonna happen next. And finally there came the bloopers part that made us weep having our heads hung down. We took deep breathes several times to believe ourselves that the movie got over and the series as well.

We found other crazy ones like us mourning here and they werevthe same way we did in the theatre and finally we walked out of the movie having made our heart like a stone.

I still can't believe that they have decided to end the series so soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment